IMPRESSUM Rafting Montenegro DOO
1. Online offer Contents
The author does not guarantee the actuality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. The claim of the author responsibility regarding to damages of material or ideological nature, arising from the use or non-use of the information provided i.e. the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are generally excluded, unless there is provable intent or gross negligence of the guilt of the author. All offers are subject to change and are not binding. The author particularly reserves the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without explicit notice. You can amend, delete or suspend the publication temporarily or definitively.
2.References and links
Regarding direct or indirect references to foreign Internet sites ("links") which lie outside the responsibility of the author, criminal liability would only come into force if the author knows the contents and if it is technically possible to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of placing the links could not see illegal content on the pages linked sites. For current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / connected pages, the author has no influence. Therefore hereby expressly distances itself from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after setting the links. These conclusions are valid for all links and references set within the own internet offer as well as entries in guest books, and a list of addresses. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such presented information, the provider is solely responsible for the crime in relation to the site, to which referrers, and not one that only draws attention to the links of a given publication.
3.Copyright and Trademark
The author strives to respect copyrights of the used graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in all publications, or to use the document with free licenses. All trademarks named in the Internet offer and possibly protected externally, are fully subject to the adequate provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the registered owners. Only on the basis of the appointment it cannot be concluded that trademarks are not provided by external rights! "Copyright" published by the author himself remains with him personally. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
If, within the Internet offer, there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, and addresses), the provision of this data by the user takes place on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered - if technically possible and feasible – is also permitted without giving such data resp. providing anonymous data or alias.
5.Legal validity of this offer
This renunciation of criminal responsibility should be seen as part of the internet offer, to which reference is made to this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text or valid legal basis do not correspond fully or partially, the content and validity of the remainder of the document will not be modified.
Rafting Rules on the Tara River:
It is very important to introduce you to the rules established by "Doo Rafting Montenegro" agency for rafting on the Tara River. We kindly ask you to read the rules well before you choose the arrangement.
1.Before entering the boat, the skipper will give you instructions on how to conduct a boat during the rafting. Please listen very carefully!
2. Security is everyone’s responsibility. Skippers will explain the basic rules of conduct to prevent any unwanted event. If you are suspicious, ask first, before you take the desired step. Do not stand in the raft. Paddles are exclusively for rowing, please handle them with care.
3. Tell the skipper any special request (concerning the health problems etc.....) before rafting begins and consult with him.
4. All participants must have suitable equipment. Skippers will check this before entering the boat. "Rafting Montenegro” has to offer all equipment that is necessary for the safety of all participants and comfortable rafting. The equipment includes: safety vest! (mandatory), helmet! (mandatory), neoprene suit and shoes.
5. Participants can bring in their personal things (mobile phone, documents, video cameras and cameras) solely at their own responsibility. They must take care of their own things to avoid wetting or any other accidents)
6. Taking part in rafting is solely on the participant own risk! Each participant must leave their signature that confirms participation in rafting at your own responsibility.